Efficiently manage your Cisco MediaSense records
- Intelix Records Manager is an advanced device which is used to administrate Cisco MediaSense records. This application has advanced browser which enables you to search records for user, department, date, number. Every user has a particular role – standard user, director, admin. Depending on the role, the user has an access to manage all systems, his/her own department or only his/her records.
Arrange your records
Effectively manage Cisco Media Sense records
Complete and easy to use solution for an effective use of Cisco MediaSense potential
- Records manager for Cisco MediaSense
- Advanced device to search for the records
- Possibility of playing records
- Creating roles – authorising people to search, play and delete
- An analytical and statistical devices used for reporting
- Live charts
- Integration with LDAP and Active Directory
- Interface available from the browser and mobile devices with IOS and Android operating systems (Cisco DX650)
Advanced statistic and analysis module
Analyse your records in a very easy way
Records Manager has at its disposal analytical and statistical devices, e.g. live charts. This application is managed from website and mobile devices with IOS and Android operating systems.
Archive older records, the newest have always on the top
Alarms for specific occasions, analysis of overuse.